The need to stay available all the time is at the center of the ever-growing popularity of chatbots across industries. And if your business wants to engage customers round the clock and improve their experience, it must use a bot at some point in the time. This will help manage customer requests with instant responses and boost satisfaction levels.
# Chatbots close sales in every language
As many as 58% of small businesses have international customers.
We are guessing large businesses cannot be far behind, but there is no official data available. So there is a high chance that consumers from not only different countries, but also with different languages are trying to get in touch with your business – in their own language.
How to use AI chatbots for appointment booking?
- Target your potential customers – You can use chatbots to meet the people that match your customer profile, target them, and schedule meetings with them anytime.
- Give slots to customers – Chatbots can be configured or programmed in a way to set the time and duration for the appointment, or to give specific slots to customers.
- Send appointment notifications -The use of artificial intelligence bots gives you the flexibility to send reminders and meeting notifications to leads based on their time zone.
Giving customers the pricing information at the right time can definitely help ensure better leads and conversions.
What are Chatbots?
Chatbots are AI-powered conversational assistants created to communicate with customers without human intervention. Powered by machine learning capabilities, chatbots learn to understand human behavior, communicate more naturally and constantly improve the customer experience. Companies using chatbots can optimize their entire customer service process by automatically solving common customer inquires.
- 24/7 Customer Engagement – With chatbots, your business is always available. You can communicate with customers worldwide, offer products and complete sales processes without having on-site human sales agents.
- Omnichannel Communication – Chatbots make your brand more approachable to customers by operating on multiple digital platforms such as instant messaging apps, social media, SMS, online portals and more.
- Unified Customer Experience – Chatbots communicate with customers in the same tone and voice that suits your brand. Chatbots can offer products and services in a friendly way, enhance the customer experience and increase the chances of generating more sales.
- Chatbots break the language barrier – chatbots can conduct sales conversations in multiple languages, expanding your customer service boundaries. If you have bots, you don’t need a sales agent who can speak five languages, only one bot to engage more customers worldwide.
- Automation – Chatbots can answer FAQ questions, conduct customer satisfaction surveys and provide insights, later to be used for improving the sales process.
Use AI Chatbots to Increase Engagement
AI chatbots are being used by companies to increase customer engagement and are programmed to provide a more personalized experience for customers. According to the Juniper Research whitepaper, chatbots have a higher CTR (Click-Through-Rate) than emails, which means the users pay more attention to the information presented via chatbots, compared to the more traditional but cluttered e-mail box. From a sales and marketing perspective, chatbots can be used for newsletter sign-up, promotions, offers and discounts, and details of loyalty programs that all can be presented by the AI chatbot and further guide the customers to booking, inquiry form,s or other CTA (call-to-action) in the bot. This technological flexibility helps businesses use their e-commerce chatbot not only for customer service and support – to cover the frequently asked questions, but also to increase consumer engagement and loyalty, retain customers, and make sure there is a suitable to customers’ needs action available instantly for each customer. According to a report from April this year, the 2022 Digital Experience Benchmark of analyst company Contentsquare, up to 65% of users leave a business website after viewing only one page. It turns out that 54% of users do not reach the middle of a page. If they do not find what they are looking for quickly and easily, they go to another site. But if the proactive chatbot “Hello, how can I help you?” encourage these visitors to stay, learn, find what they need, and interact, they won’t leave the website in a matter of a few seconds, and the average session duration will increase as well as the possibility of purchase or other action.
The business can make their AI chatbot as a digital brand representative with brand’s tone to create consistent brand messaging. Many businesses give their AI chatbots names – such as Edward at the Radisson Blu Edwardian London – one of the most famous hotel’s chatbots, or the digital librarian Ellie – the AI chatbot of the Umni’ customer Varna Regional Library ”Pencho Slaveykov”. You can even add the chatbot to your Meet The Team page to show customers that it is as worthy as the other team members. A good practice is to go further and create a story for the AI chatbot, give personality with a fully developed avatar and animation for it like the AI chatbot Miss Fiore of the 5-star Casa Di Fiore Medical and Spa Hotel, created and maintained on the Omni platform. Using an AI chatbot for brand activities can increase customer engagement, and attract more attention, which will for sure result in more conversions and sales.